- Check Engine Light Scan = Free Engine
- Check Engine Light Diagnostic, $122/hour.
A/C Recharge Service
- A/C Recharge w/ 2lb of Freon $167.99 (tax not included). Also includes visual inspection for leaks.
- A/C not coming on at all? Diagnostic $122 per hour.
- If it’s not blowing as cold as it use to be, it’s probably time for an A/C recharge service
Oil Change Service
- Conventional Blend Oil
$69.99(up to 5 quarts)
- Full Synthetic Oil
- $89.99(up to 5 quarts)
- A 57-point visual inspection Includes
- Tire rotations and not charged separately, like many other shops do.
- Did you know that the type of oil we end up recommending is based on make, model & year of your car? It is!
- More than a fluid drop & filter change, this is a bonafide comprehensive service. Let’s keep you and your family safe, and your vehicle reliable.
— Christie J. -Facebook ReviewKevin and Lee took good care of me. I am not familiar with car repairs (I just want my car to work each time I drive it) and as a woman I feel like most shops (especially dealerships) try to take advantage of me and upsale me on service that is not necessary. These guys were up front and honest. No high pressure sales. I had some expensive work done on my Dodge Minivan. I was quoted a price and they stood behind it even though they found additional repairs they didn't nickle and dime me for more money. They had great service and good guys overall. I am going to bring my car back here again.
— Michael C. -Google Review
Let me begin by saying the service was "FABULOUS"!!!!!! Never have I gone to an auto shop and felt like I was being welcomed by family. I dropped off my car (which had been sitting for nearly 18-months), after hours, and picked it up the following day, RUNNING! If I had to choose 3 words to describe business, I'd pick: Friendly, Fair and HONEST! A BIG thank you to everyone at Landing Auto Service. You can definitely count on referrals from me!
— Jim R. -Yelp Review
Once again, Kevin and crew come through with flying colors! My clutch went out on my car and I dropped off my 2004 Chevy Aveo so they could take a look at it. Let's just say it wasn't the easiest of fixes and some keen ingenuity had to come into play to get me back on the road! The overall cost of the repair could've been much greater without Kevin's mad skills!! Very pleased with the result!